Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Family Fun!

This month has been super fun because I have been getting to hang out with a lot of my family. First, I got to meet my Aunt Megan. I can tell that she really likes me. I like her too. She gives me treats!!
I got to hang out at the beach house with Grandma Linda, Grandpa Ed, Aunt Megan, Uncle Andy and Alexis. I got to hang out with Caden more than I did last time because I am learning to be more aware of my bigness around him. I have to be extra gentle because I am so big. I also got to meet my Uncle Jeremy. It has been fun hanging out with him. He is totally amazed by by size!! He is so amazed that I am so big and only 6 1/2 months old!! I keep showing him how much I like him by spraying him with my mouth juices. You should see his face when I get him good!! Towards the end of this month, my skin has really started improving. Thank goodness!!

No comments: